- A Customer is required to occupy his own water space, placing his own boat straight, perpendicular to the pier
- It is mandatory to use at least four fenders, two per side (one front, one rear). However, it is advisable to use a bigger number of these, in order to safeguard even better your boat and that of the nearby berth.
- We recommend the use of mooring ropes (the company Trasmar s.n.c. is available for any type of advice/ clarification).
- A Customer is obliged to deliver to the company Trasmar s.n.c. copy of the insurance of the vessel, valid in Italy.
- The company Trasmar s.n.c. is exempted from any kind of liability (total or partial theft, fire, vandalism, atmospheric events including displacement of the buoy and its components, such as hooks, chains, etc.) on boats moored within its berths
- In the case of early release of the berth, the Customer will not be entitled to any refund by the company Trasmar s.n.c.
Arrival and departure
- The arrival can only take place after 11.00 on the first day of booking. If you need to use the crane service, it is advisable to call a few days earlier (the telephone number + 39 324 771 93 04) to agree on the launch time.
- The departure must necessarily take place between 09.00 and 10.00 of the day following the last day of booking (eg: if the reservation was requested until 01 May, the berth must be vacated between 09.00 and 10.00 of 02 May). If haulage requires the use of the crane, it is advisable to call a few days earlier (the telephone number + 39 324 771 93 04) to agree on the time of hauling.
- The payment of the agreed rate for the entire duration of the stay must be paid within 24 hours of the placement of the boat in the berth assigned to it.
- The opening date for bookings of berths for the season is 1st December of the previous year.
- From 1st December to 31th January the possibility of booking a berth for the season will be reserved only for customers who have used the same service in the previous year.
- From the 1st of February, the possibility of booking a berth for the season will be open to all, former and non former customers. From this date onwards, no priority will be given to customers of the previous year; the only criterion of preference will be the time (who books first will have a greater chance of finding availability of the berth in the desired period)
- Until 28th February (inclusive) it is possible to book a berth only if required for a minimum of 5 days. Bookings for less than 5 days can only be made from 1st March.
- To definitively confirm the berth, you will need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 10-15 days before the arrival date. If your confirmation does not arrive within the established time frame, Trasmar s.n.c. reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- 39 324 7719304 Trasmar – 118 Ambulance – 1530 Coast Guard – 115 Fire department – 112 Police